Why Safari Surf ?
- Local Costa Rican ISA Level 1 or 2 surf coaches / all certified lifeguards
- All inclusive, customizable packages to suit your ideal surf vacation
- Video surf coach analysis app / program to breakdown your surf performance
- Immersion into the local Tico culture with our staff and instructors
- Dinners hosted by our local staff at different restaurants in and around town
- Top end surf equipment brands from Firewire to Walden Surfboards
- Volunteer opportunities with our local community
- Solid sustainable business philosophy
Costa Rica Camp
Long established as the perfect surfing destination, Nosara features the best waves for both beginners and advanced surfers.Explore
Surf with us in the warm water, offshore winds, and sunshine year round, surrounded by pristine nature in Las Salinas.Explore
Make Travel Plans with Confidence
In these crazy travel restriction times during COVID Safari offers peace of mind and extreme flexibility to change your travel plans anytime without penalty!Learn More
Covid Special Pricing
Safari is currently offering some of the best pricing ever!Learn More
Surfing since 1998
Safari Surf is more than a "surf school." Immerse yourself in an authentic sustainable surf vacation experience. We will share with you our passion and vast knowledge for the art of wave riding, our amazing community, the local people and the culture behind Safari Surf School.
All this while leaving an incredibly small carbon "footprint" behind.
“For me, just 1 week with the Safari Family felt like a whole month. I’ve learned so much about surfing, the local culture, the wildlife and the great people here.”
Stan Reimgen, Germany
“We had a truly immersive experience in the magical waves and town of Nosara. I’ve already begun planning our next adventure with the Safari Surf School.”
Maia Dery, USA
“I had such a great time!!! Everyone was so incredibly nice and friendly. I actually got up and rode a wave on day 1!”
Karen Wagshul, USA
“Safari Surf organized an incredible service experience for our college student group, working hand in hand with the wonderful people in Nosara.”
Michael Barclay, USA
We have a passion for surfing, and as a surfers we have a deep connection with the environment that enables us to enjoy this unique lifestyle.Learn More
STAY TUNED IN - Subscribe to Safari Surf's monthly newsletter to get access to our amazing blogs, the freshest local news, discounts, specials events, and all the goings on in and around Nosara, Costa Rica and our Panama location.