Safari Surf School is proud to protect your vacation with Travel Guard travel insurance.
Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, Safari Surf School is providing you with a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Travel Guard travel insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. Many of our travel plans include benefits like:
- Trip Cancellation/Interruption
- Emergency Medical/Dental coverage
- Emergency Medical Transportation
- Baggage Loss/damage
- Travel Delay
- Travel Accident
- Rental car protection
- Travel Guard Insurance provides one of the largest lists of covered reasons for trip cancellation and interruption including: injury, illness, legal separation/divorce, strikes, natural disasters, bad weather, jury duty, traffic accidents, normal pregnancy, job loss and more.*
Be sure to read the certificate of insurance and letter of confirmation for the specifics on what your plan covers. All Travel Guard plans come with award-winning customer service!
Save money, safeguard your journey, and make your vacation memorable for all of the right reasons. Ask your Safari Surf School representative which Travel Guard plan is right for you.
Travel Guard’s Gold Plan is our most common plan to suit everyone’s needs!
Why Buy Travel Insurance?
- If a family member gets sick…
- If your baggage is lost…
- If you miss a flight connection…
- If your trip is delayed…
- If you lose your job…
You can be covered.
- If you lose your passport…
- If you have a medical emergency…
- If you need a medical evacuation…
- If you need to make last minute hotel accommodations…
Travel Guard can help!
From 24-hour emergency travel assistance to an entire suite of comprehensive travel insurance products to fit any family and budget, Travel Guard plans are your top source for covering your next trip.
10 Reasons to Purchase Travel Insurance
There are hundreds of circumstances that could cause you to cancel your trip, return home early or force you to seek emergency medical treatment while traveling.
To demonstrate the importance of purchasing travel insurance, and emergency travel services, here are 10 common examples of what could go wrong.
- It’s 10 p.m. and you and your immediate family arrive at the airport for a connecting flight, only to find that your flight has been cancelled. Who can assist you with finding new flights to get everyone home?
- Your bag was lost with your insulin inside. You need help to locate your bag as soon as possible and have your emergency prescription filled. Who do you call?
- Your first visit to Europe, and your passport and wallet are stolen. Where do you turn for emergency cash, and how will you get your passport replaced?
- You’re involved in an accident and adequate medical treatment is not available. Who will help arrange and pay for a medical evacuation?
- If your sister-in-law becomes seriously ill and you must cancel your trip, what happens to your non-refundable deposits or pre-payments?
- You arrive in Jamaica and your luggage doesn’t. If it’s lost, who will help you find it? If it’s delayed, who will pay for your necessities? If it’s stolen, who will pay to replace it?
- Your cruise line, airline or tour operator goes bankrupt. Who will pay for your non-refundable expenses? Who will help get you to your destination?
- You’re walking down a street in Rio and twist your ankle. Who can help you find an English-speaking physician?
- Three weeks before your scheduled arrival, a terrorist incident occurs in the city to which you are planning to visit. Who will pay if you want to cancel your trip?
- You are at a beach resort in North Carolina, and you are forced to evacuate due to an approaching hurricane. Who will help you evacuate and who will reimburse your lost vacation investment?